Countertop Installation in Raleigh, Durham & Chapel Hill, NC
Your counters create a large part of the visible area of your kitchen. If they are dingy, stained, chipped, cracked, or just outdated, installing new countertops can greatly change the entire look of your kitchen. At Bud Matthews Services, we can install new countertops as part of a full kitchen remodel, or as a stand-alone service to move your kitchen closer to your dreams. For over 40 years, we’ve been helping homeowners in the triangle turn their kitchens into spaces that are beautiful, pleasant to use, and unique to them.
Ready to revamp your kitchen? For new kitchen countertops in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and the surrounding areas, call us today at 919-929-0203 or contact us online to get started with a consultation.
Imagine the Difference New Countertops Can Make in Your Kitchen
Your kitchen is one of the most important rooms in your house. You spend hours in there cooking, eating, conversing, and planning. If your current countertops have always fallen below your expectations, installing new countertops can make your kitchen yours and give it a fresh new look.
Maybe you’d like clean, white marble with striking gray veins crisscrossing your counters. Or maybe you’d feel most at home in a country-style kitchen with charming butcher block countertops where you can put a plate of flapjacks right off the griddle. Perhaps you want festive tile countertops to give your kitchen a Latin flair. Whatever style you dream of in your Raleigh-area kitchen, Bud Matthews Services can make it happen with pristine new countertops!
Benefits of Installing New Kitchen Countertops
New countertops can drastically improve the look of even the most modest kitchens. Aside from giving your kitchen a face-lift, new countertops also have the following added benefits:
- Update your kitchen – If you’ve been in your home for a while, your kitchen may be far behind the times in terms of style. New kitchen countertops can transform an outdated kitchen into one more in keeping with current trends.
- Make cleanup easier – Your old countertops may be susceptible to stains, or may have seams or cracks that harbor spills and bacteria. New countertops, even porous ones like wood, can be sealed with materials that make cleanup a breeze.
- Replace damaged countertops – Your current countertops may be cracked, scratched, chipped, worn, or stained. Repairing old countertops can be expensive and difficult. Installing new countertops will allow you to throw out the damaged ones and start over with pristine counters.
- Increase the value of your home – A home’s kitchen is a major factor in a potential buyer’s decision to purchase. Updated, damage-free, and attractive countertops will make your kitchen far more appealing and increase the overall value of your home.
- Achieve the look you want – At Bud Matthews Services, we believe this is the most compelling reason. If you purchased your home instead of constructing it, your kitchen may not feel like a good reflection of your taste and style. Installing new countertops is one way to make it yours by achieving the look you’ve wanted for years.
Enjoy the benefits of new kitchen countertops without the stress! With expert countertop installation by Bud Matthews Services, your Triangle-area kitchen will have a new look that lasts for years of enjoyment! Call us today at 919-929-0203 or contact us online to get started with a consultation.
Kitchen Countertop Materials
Countertops come in a wide range of materials, each one with different features and benefits. Choosing the right material is essential to achieve the look you want in your kitchen.
- Granite – Granite is an elegant material that lends a luxurious look to your kitchen. It’s durable, low maintenance, almost impervious to heat, and will definitely add value to your home. It’s one of the pricier materials and can crack if improperly installed, so make sure you only trust an experienced kitchen remodeler like Bud Matthews with your granite countertop installation.
- Soapstone – Soapstone is deep, rich stone that gives your kitchen an antique appearance. It scratches and dents over time, but some homeowners choose it for this reason, as it adds to the antique look. It does require maintenance and must be treated with mineral oil regularly.
- Marble – While very expensive, marble countertops are undeniably gorgeous. It will enhance the value of your home for future sale, but it is susceptible to scratching and staining.
- Quartz – Quartz countertops are manufactured as an alternative to granite and marble countertops. This material can create the same look as its counterparts, but it is more durable and virtually maintenance free. Because they are manufactured, quartz countertops can be any size and shape needed.
- Solid-surface material – Solid-surface is a mid-range material that is available in many colors and patterns. Made of acrylic particles and resins, it resists staining and requires very little maintenance. It is not impervious to heat, so take care not to set a hot pan directly on your solid-surface countertop.
- Ceramic tile – Ceramic tiles offer an endless range of patterns, designs, and combinations for the creative homeowner. They are durable, easy to clean, and impervious to hot pans. They’re also less expensive than granite, soapstone, marble, quartz, or solid-surface countertops.
- Laminates – This inexpensive countertop option is easy to clean and available in thousands of colors, patterns, and styles. Laminate countertops are susceptible to scratching and chipping, and they won’t add much value to your home. However, laminate remains a good option for homeowners on a budget who want the ability to customize the look of their countertops.
- Butcher block – Wood countertops are fairly expensive, but they’re perfect for achieving a warm “country” look in your kitchen. They do require special care to avoid cracking and problems with bacteria, but they can last a long time when properly maintained.
The expert kitchen remodelers at Bud Matthews have extensive experience helping homeowners weigh the pros and cons of the various types of countertops. If you’re not sure which material you prefer, our contractors can work with you to narrow it down and create concepts that you’ll love.
Why Choose Bud Matthews Services for Kitchen Countertop Installation?
Through 40 years of remodeling kitchens in the Raleigh-Durham area, Bud Matthews Services has earned a reputation for quality work done on time and within budget. Our goal is to help you achieve the kitchen of your dreams, so we listen to you and work as your partner toward that goal. Whether you have no idea what you want or you already have a full plan sketched out, we can meet you where you are in the process and carry it to completion. We’ll help you choose the exact countertops you need and install them with precision so that your kitchen truly reflects you.
For expert kitchen countertop installation in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and the surrounding areas, count on Bud Matthews Services to create the kitchen you want. Call us today at 919-929-0203 or contact us online to get started with a consultation.