Fencing Services: Fence Installation & Repair
We all know the saying that “good fences make good neighbors.” We can’t attest to that, but what our experts can tell you is that the right fence on your property can make a massive difference in both look and function. There are a lot of options available for homeowners to choose a new fence, but not every option is going to be a good fit for your home. This is where our experts come in. We can recommend the right type of fencing and the right kind of fencing material to make your yard the showcase it should be.
Do you already have a fence, but it’s fallen into disrepair? Let us help. We can repair your existing fence or replace sections that are too damaged. We can also replace an entire fence should you need it. Our experts are here to help you with all your fencing needs.
QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE INSTALLING A FENCE
Fences can be beautiful additions to your property, but they also serve a purpose, particularly if you have young children and/or pets. Before moving ahead with a fence installation, ask yourself the following questions:
- Why are you installing the fence? – This may seem like a silly question, but you want to have a clear idea of what your fence needs to do. Is it just for aesthetic purposes, or do you want to keep pets or children safe? This will help determine what type of style will work best as well as what kind of material.
- Check your town ordinances – a lot of towns have specific requirements for fencing, and you want to make sure your choice of fence fits with the ordinances.
- Review the different types of materials – fences not only have a lot of style options, but you also have several options for the materials. However, you are going to want to take a look at what the maintenance is on different materials. For instance, wood fences are classic and attractive, but they require a great deal of upkeep. If you aren’t prepared to handle this level of maintenance, you’ll want to look for a material that is more self–contained.
COMMON FENCE REPAIRS
Several issues can develop with your fence that will cause it to be unstable or non–functioning. Here are some of the types of fence repairs we have helped customers:
- Leaning fences – there can be several reasons why a fence leans, and it isn’t always an easy fix. Let our pros determine the problem and repair the issue.
- Gate(s) won’t close – if you have a fence to keep pets or young children safe, you’ll have a hard time doing so with a faulty gate. Let our pros repair your gate for full functionality.
- Rotten posts – all wood posts are much more prone to developing rot than man-made materials. Rotting posts can make your fence unstable. It is best to have them replaced as soon as possible.
Our experts can guide you through the entire fence process, whether you are doing a new installation or repairing a damaged section of fencing – give us a call!
Call us today at (919) 420-3935 for a free consultation or click here to book an appointment online.