Kitchen Remodeling in Chapel Hill, Durham & the Surrounding Areas!
Don’t you wish you could remodel your kitchen in the time it takes to whiz through an HGTV episode? Thankfully, kitchen remodeling is made simple when your home is in the hands of our remodeling experts!
To find out more about kitchen remodeling, or to speak with one of our remodeling contractors, give us a call today! You can also contact us online.
Kitchen Design & Remodeling in North Carolina
Whether you are building a new kitchen from scratch or adding an entire floor, our contractors have extensive knowledge in local remodeling services in Chapel Hill, NC and nearby. When you work with us, you can have certainty knowing:
- We will abide by all local and state codes.
- We will help you to obtain any necessary permits.
- We will help you set, and stick to, your remodeling budget.
- We will factor in energy-efficient design.
- Our contractors are highly organized and efficient at their work.
The perfect kitchen remodel takes a lot of planning, effort, and time. We strive to create timeless designs so that you can enjoy every second of your new kitchen.
If you are a new or existing homeowner near Chapel Hill, NC or the surrounding areas, please call us at 919-929-0203.
What Should I Consider in a Kitchen Remodel?
Have you asked yourself what kitchen features could improve your life?
Here are some common improvements we see:
- Open floor plan – If your kitchen is closed-in and boxy, you may not feel like you can enjoy the rest of your home as well while cooking in the kitchen. Let us transform it into an open design for better function and flow in your home.
- Island cooktop – Adding a kitchen island with a cooktop will help you maximize your counter space and embrace a more modern design in your kitchen.
- New kitchen cabinets – Upgrade the look of your kitchen with upgraded, updated cabinetry. We can completely change your cabinets or refinish the ones you have.
- Electrical upgrades – Adding more lighting or upgrading your existing lighting will make your kitchen more functional and enjoyable.
- Pull-out storage system – If you lack sufficient storage, but don’t have room for more cabinetry, you can make your existing cabinets work better with the addition of a pull-out storage system.
- Built-in refrigerator – This modern trend helps you maximize your space and gives your refrigerator a more seamless look in your kitchen.
- Coffee bar – Give yourself a place to have your entire coffee setup always accessible with the addition of a coffee bar.
- Overhead lighting – More lighting is always a benefit. We can upgrade your overhead lighting or swap it out for a more modern design.
- Double ovens – More space to cook up tasty meals is always a good thing. Learn how double ovens can make your kitchen space more functional.
- Stainless backsplashes – Stainless steel is the highlight of the modern kitchen, and a stainless steel backsplash will update the look of your cooking space.
Kitchen Remodeling Services in Chapel Hill, NC
At Bud Matthews Services, we have a full list of kitchen remodeling services we offer. Whether you are looking to completely gut your kitchen and start from scratch or simply want a little bit of an upgrade, our team can do the job, and do it well. Some of our kitchen remodeling services include:
- Cabinet installation
- Countertop installation
- Lighting installation
- Flooring upgrades
- Layout changes
Reach out to our team at 919-929-0203 to discuss your kitchen remodel.
Choose Bud Matthews Services for Kitchen Design & Kitchen Remodeling Services in Durham and Chapel Hill
With over 40 years in the business, Bud Matthews Services is no stranger to kitchen remodeling services. We offer a consistent level of service that our customers have come to rely on. We have skilled construction professionals and design professionals who can help you design and then implement your plan for your kitchen remodel.
Call 919-929-0203 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation for your kitchen remodel.
Kitchen Remodeling FAQs
Do I need a building permit for a kitchen remodel?
The answer to this depends on the extent of your remodel and your local regulations. Working with a skilled contractor means you don’t have to worry because your contractor will take care of any necessary permits on your behalf.
What are the stages of a kitchen remodel?
A kitchen remodel usually starts with a design consultation. At the consult, you will discuss your goals with a designer and create a plan for the remodel. Then the construction team will get any necessary permits and order supplies. Finally, construction begins. When the job is done, you will have a final walk-through with your construction team.
What is the most expensive part of a kitchen remodel?
Usually the kitchen cabinets and countertops are the most costly part of the remodel.