Water Heater Repair
Water Heater Repair in Chapel Hill, Durham, and Surrounding Areas
Cold water can come as a shock when you’ve hopped into what you expect to be a nice hot shower! While water heaters are highly effective at helping us stay warm when we need it, they may need repairs from time to time—and ignoring a repair can be quite uncomfortable to deal with!
Water Heater Repair
Repairs to hot water hearts can help fix leaks, prevent damage, and improve the overall efficiency of your system. We believe that you shouldn’t have to face the same problem again in a few months. That is why we stand by our repairs, so you can stand by us.
Bud Matthews Services offers professional and courteous contractors to quickly fix your hot water problems. Feel free to reach us at 919-929-0203 or online!
Common Issues with Water Heaters
A typical water heater can last upwards of 10 to 15 years without any issues. However, beyond that you may start to notice a few signs of reduced efficiency. If you notice the following signs, it might be time to call in a professional:
- Broken Thermostat – If your thermostat is inaccurate or isn’t working you may encounter water that is shockingly hot or bitterly cold.
- Faulty or Worn Wiring – Water heaters rely heavily on electrical components to work. Unfortunately, the wiring can corrode or stop working overtime.
- Damage or Neglect – Dents, scratches, and cracks are all warning signs that you may have a leak in your hot water tank that will need to be either repaired or replaced.
If you are worried that your hot water tank needs repair, or that your water heater isn’t working as well as it should, call our experts at 919-929-0203 to schedule a consultation. With decades of experience in the home services and plumbing industries, we understand that customer satisfaction begins with answering your questions and providing a positive, reliable experience.
For more information about water heater repair, contact Bud Matthews Services in Chapel Hill today!
Types of Water Heaters
Most people will rely on the same type of water heater throughout their lives. The fact is, although there are several types of water heaters, they differ mostly in how they operate.
- Tank Water Heaters rely on a tank containing a series of burners that heat the water.
- Tankless Water Heaters use heated coils that wrap around the pipes that the water passes through on its way to the faucet.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters facilitate heat exchanges of outside air and use refrigerants to either heat or cool your water.
Although water heaters may all look similar at first glance, they can be quite different and require unique approaches to repair. When you choose Bud Matthews Services, we provide a thorough inspection of your water heater to get down to the exact source of the problem.
What to Expect at Your Water Heater Repair Appointment
Quality is key when it comes to repairing systems that you rely on to feel comfortable in your home. Our contractors are specially trained to handle problems with all water heaters varieties, in a timely and considerate way. Our goal is to provide a professional, reliable, and honest experience you can look back on and smile.
Schedule Water Heater Service with Bud Matthews Today
No matter what kind of water heater you have, we provide outstanding service experiences throughout Chapel Hill, NC. Call us today for more information regarding water heater repairs!