Bud Matthews’ Efforts Regarding COVID-19
During this COVID-19 pandemic, we here at Bud Matthews Services are committed to protecting not only our crew but also our customers.
We recognize that our services are of a special and often emergency nature. We remain fully committed to fulfilling the needs of our community, even as the potential demand for our services increases.
This increase could be due to families either choosing to or having to remain home for extended periods of time. More importantly, the safety of our employees and customers is always our highest priority. We recognize that heightened diligence and a greater focus on health and safety are required during these challenging times.
We are actively monitoring updates from the CDC, WHO, and local health officials. We have been proactively and continually implementing measures and developing plans to prioritize the health and well-being of our employees and customers, including:
- Equipping all technicians with masks, gloves, and disinfectants.
- Practicing social distancing by avoiding handshakes and limiting direct contact with customers during their visit.
- Requiring technicians to clean all surfaces with disinfectants before and after performing work.
- Requiring all employees to stay home if they are experiencing symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing, or fever.
Should you have any questions or concerns about your upcoming appointments or the safety measures we are taking, please don’t hesitate to call 919-929-0203.
Improve Your Air Quality
iWave-R is one of the most innovative products for improving your air quality. It is a self-cleaning, no-maintenance, needlepoint bipolar ionization generator. iWave-R is designed explicitly for treating air in residential duct A/C systems.
Here is how it works:
- As air flows past the iWave-R, positive and negative ions actively purify the supply air. The supply air contains mold, bacteria, and viruses in the coil and living space, which are eliminated by the positive and negative ions
- The ionization process reduces allergens, smoke, and static electricity
- iWave-R also controls odors from cooking, pets, VOCs, and other particles
iWave-R is designed for universal mounting, so it can be installed inside or outside of the duct, or it attaches magnetically near the indoor fan in the air handler. The team at Bud Matthews is committed to improving the air quality in your home long-term with our indoor air quality services, which includes the installation of the iWave-R system.
Some of the other added benefits of iWave-R include:
- The patent-pending self-cleaning design ensures ongoing peak performance
- Needlepoint ionization actively treats air in the living space
- For duct systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM)
- Universal voltage input – 24VAC to 240VAC!
- Flexible design with no replacement parts
- Keeps coil cleaner
- Programmable cleaning cycle
- Alarm contact option for secondary notification
- UL and cUL approved
- Three-year warranty
REME HALO® Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
The REME HALO® Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier is an in-duct HVAC unit that sweeps through your home to purify pollutants that pass through the filter. The features and benefits of this of the REME HALO® UV light include:
- Reducing airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Eliminating up to 99% of bacteria, mold, and viruses
- Reducing sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet
- Easily integrating into your existing HVAC system and operating silently
- Eliminating 99% of viruses on surfaces by using new zinc ions
Our experts not only sell but also install the REME HALO® Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier for your home. Keeping your home as healthy as possible starts with controlling the air inside of it. Indoor air quality is effective in keeping your home air as clean and healthy as possible.
Why You Should Consider UV Light Services
Germicidal UV lights are often used in HVAC systems to treat the air and sterilize any harmful pollutants and contaminants in the air. Mold, mildew, and bacteria growth are also common in HVAC systems. This type of growth can build up and enter the air you and your family breathe.
The UV light technology is proven to reduce contamination inside of air handler units and reduce airborne pathogens. This type of light runs at all times and prevents bacteria and mold from developing on and near the coil.
You can reduce your chances of illness by installing UV light technology for your HVAC system; you can help destroy viruses, bacteria, and fungi with our indoor air quality services.
Summer will be here soon – now is the time to take care of your comfort system. For UV light services and more indoor air quality solutions, contact Bud Matthews Services online or call us at 919-929-0203.
Contact Bud Matthews Services for IAQ Services
We are committed to serving our community by taking precautions to protect our employees and customers. We hope to help homeowners in our community by keeping them as healthy as possible with our extra safety measures and our indoor air quality services. When you call us for services, you can rest assured that we will take every step to keep your family and our employees safe.
For questions or concerns about your upcoming appointments or the safety measures we are taking, please don’t hesitate to call us at 919-929-0203.